Medical Textiles and Functional Clothing
Medical textiles and functional clothing can improve patient comfort and mobility by providing materials that are soft, lightweight, and breathable.
Medical textiles and functional clothing can be customized to meet the unique needs of individual patients, and improve the effectiveness of treatment and reduce the risk of complications.
Medical textiles and functional clothing can help reduce healthcare costs by providing targeted solutions that are more cost-effective than traditional methods.
Medical textiles and functional clothing can help streamline healthcare processes by providing solutions that are more efficient and effective than traditional methods.
Comfort meets functionality.
Join the Team
- Research associate (appointment period: thirty-six months)
- Research assistant (appointment period: twelve months)
The applicant will be required to:
- participate in the design and development of hardware and software for data collection from smart garment;
- responsible for hardware testing and debugging;
- assist in the design of smart garment with wearable technology; and
- assist in development of AI algorithms.
The following qualifications are required and preferred:
- an honors degree and a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent qualifications) for the post of Research Assistant and Research Associate, respectively, in the field of Mechatronic Engineering;
- good knowledge and experience in handling inertial measurement units (IMUs);
- good knowledge and experience in various coding languages;
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- highly motivated, independent and energetic.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered. Applicants should state their current and expected salary in the application.