1. To review the development of textile-based fiber optic sensors for health monitoring regarding their features, applications, and integration methods.
2. To investigate the main factors affecting the wear comfort of undergarments in terms of tactile and thermal comfort by conducting physical experiments.
3. To investigate the relationship between normal force and strain sensed by the FBG sensor.
4. To develop a flexible pressure monitoring undergarment by inserting the FBG sensors into a knitted garment so that the overall and dynamic pressure exerted by braces on AIS patients can be measured.
5. To formulate a biomechanical model that simulates the forces exerted by the brace and examine how the spine responds to brace pressure.